As of the day after Thanksgiving, it's Christmas at the Hurst house. We even have a Christmas puppy. It's wonderful.
 |
| This is our tree - it blocks our front door, but we make it work. So far, it hasn't tipped over so it it our most successful one yet! |
 |
| I made these by wrapping ribbon around a foam wreath - easy and cute! |
 |
| I tried hanging ornaments from the window with pretty Christmas ribbon - I like how it turned out. |
 |
| Can you spot Josh? Does he look excited? He is catching my holiday spirit. |
 |
| I found these really pretty ornaments at the dollar store and propped them up on some of my picture frames. |
 |
| This is our Christmas puppy. She got her pretty collar and snowflake sweater on Black Friday and has been a proud proud girl ever since. When she's outside on her rope we make her take it off but Josh puts it back on her when he gets home from work and she gets soooooo excited. Really, dogs love clothes. |
 |
| See how much dogs love clothes? That is a happy face. |
Dogs love clothes. HAHA This is great! Haylee, I just recently 'remembered' Blogland and I am loving catching up on your cute life! I'm so glad you have this blog. Keep it up, Lady! Oh, and your babies are a.dorable. Isn't it amazing how much the enrich everyday life?
ReplyDelete