I have to share this recipe because these biscuits are so quick and easy and they taste AMAZING! I eat them right out of the oven without butter or anything. But I am bread crazy so maybe that's just me. This is my most-repeated recipe since being married. Josh, being not bread crazy, isn't that excited. But that's okay, I can eat them all by myself!
This recipe makes about six biscuits.
1 c. plus 2 T. flour
1 1/2 t. baking powder
1 1/2 t. sugar
3/4 t. salt
1 c. heavy whipping cream
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix together dry ingredients. Add heavy cream and stir just until a sticky dough forms. Drop 1/4 c. of dough onto a baking sheet for each biscuit, spacing them 1 inch apart. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown. That's it! Make them. You'll be thankful.

No comments:
Post a Comment