This is an awesome busy weeknight recipe. I love coming home from work to smell dinner cooking - this doesn't happen unless I use my crock pot!
6 boneless chicken thighs
1/2 c. soy sauce
2 T. brown sugar
2 T. grated ginger
2 cloves minced garlic
Place chicken in a crock pot. Mix together other ingredients in a small bowl and pour over chicken. Cook on low heat for 6 or 7 hours. (I usually start with frozen chicken and leave it on all day while I'm at work and it's perfect.) When chicken is cooked, shred and return to sauce. Serve over rice.
Snow peas are really good with this: Right before serving, saute snow peas over medium heat in a few tablespoons of the Teriyaki sauce for about five minutes, or until tender, and serve alongside chicken and rice.
Yum.
Also.....
Tomorrow he is going to the vet for his first shots. Shhhh....he doesn't know it yet! I hope he still loves me. He still loves me after this (his first bath), so I think we'll be okay.
He brings me joy.



Yum! I love teriyaki chicken and my crock pot! Thank you for the recipe, can't wait to try it! :)
ReplyDelete