Every year on Christmas we take our annual family photo, and I "get" to be the photographer. This year we decided to make things a little more interesting by having an ugly sweater contest. Josh and I had to improvise on December 23, driving all over Bellingham trying to scrounge up ugly sweaters. We finally settled on sweatshirts and reindeer antlers. We also decided that sweatpants are part of our new Christmas tradition.

Scholten family photo 2011:
 |
| Just kidding. That was a practice. |
 |
| Just kidding again. |
|
|
Okay, here's the real thing:
 |
| Option A. |
 |
| And, Option B. There you go Grandma, I did my duty. |
Can you tell who won the contest? His name starts with "B" and ends with "Y". Our antlers just didn't cut it this year.
Christmas is a really big deal at the Hurst house, so of course my babies had to have their own sweaters, too.
 |
| "Hey Gramma, thanks for the new toy! It was lost because mama put it in the washing machine, but I found it again!" |
  |
| "Mom, leave me alone, I'm trying to sleep!" |
I love a dog in a sweater. Merry Christmas, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment