Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wesley's First Haircut

Today in honor of Saint Patrick's Day, Welsey got to go to the groomer for his first haircut.   Just kidding. This has nothing to do with Saint Patrick's Day, which by the way, is number one on the list of holidays I hate! 

Anyway, I was a little sad to have Wesley's hair cut because it is so long and soft and beautiful, but he suddenly started getting mats in it and I'm pretty sure he couldn't actually see.  So it was time. 

Here is the result! 

BEFORE

and....AFTER



 
WHEW.  I have to admit that I like the crazy hair, but he is still looking cute as ever. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, he's still as cute as ever!! Thanks for not mentioning how matted he got while staying at some certain peoples house, which is why he needed the haircut in the first place!

    ReplyDelete