I am waaaaaay behind on blogging. My excuse was that the cord for my camera was broken, so I couldn't upload my photos, but my dad kindly gave me one of his the other day. But, now that I've uploaded my most recent batch of photos, I have been warned that my five-year-old macbook is almost full....that's a problem. I don't think I've deleted anything in five years. I'm not sure what to do about that yet, it's too overwhelming to thing about sorting through all of my photos and deleting them, or even uploading them somewhere and getting them developed. That is a "someday" project.
Anyway, a few weeks ago we went fishing at Silver Lake to celebrate Josh's birthday. We had to take both dogs along to make it extra exciting. Neither dog had ever been in a boat before so we weren't sure how it would go. Both dogs were so good! Mya hates water so she curled up in the bottom of the boat the whole time. Wesley has never swam before, but he is excited about everything, so he wandered all around the boat and felt the wind in his face. He loved it. He didn't even bark at the other boats, except for a few times when they really deserved it.
This was a while ago now so I can't remember the exact fish count, but I definitely remember that I won.
 |
| Here Wesley is feeling the wind on his face on the bow of the boat. |
 |
| Here he is behaving nicely. |
 |
| Mya behaved quite nicely too, |
| Thanks Josh, for having a birthday and letting us hang out with you! We sure are happy to have you around. |
No comments:
Post a Comment