Thursday, March 15, 2012

Why I took a break from blogging...

Okay, I have been a bad blogger lately, but I'm working on it.   The problem is that I have too many hobbies.  I really think I could stay home for months and keep myself entertained.  We have had a lot going on lately, so here's what's happening:

I'm having lots of fun teaching violin and have been playing more music lately.  I'm also learning guitar, but that's been put on hold since I am playing more violin right now.  I am still waiting for my piano to show up...I cleared the perfect spot for it in the living room and everything.  *AHEM*  Josh is working on that. 

I am pretty addicted to crochet.  Here are a few of the cute things I've been making: 

Infinity Scarves

Headbands/Ear warmers and pretty flowers

Coasters

And sweet baby hats for my future niece!
It is soooo fun to make something useful.  I get bored kind of easily though, which is probably why I have so many hobbies.  I think I would go crazy trying to make a blanket. 

Anyway, I have also been cooking some yummy food (I love finding new recipes!), but have been too distracted to post the recipes. 

Because, I live with this cute guy!  Sometimes I try to spend time with him.  While I crochet, or read.  We had some good quality time together recently while we were road-tripping through Arizona, which I might get to later. 

What a cutie, am I right?  He puts air in the tires of my car and gets me things that I forget at the grocery store, so I think he is pretty great.  And, after six months of marriage he still does the dishes and folds clothes!  Amazing!
And then there is my baby Wesley.  He so sweet and cuddly and smart...just like his mama!  He sits, lays down, rolls over, crawls, and dances.  We are working on playing dead too. 

I ALMOST can't handle this cuteness. 
Confession: This morning I let him jump up on our bed, where he immediately curled up ON my pillow and fell asleep with his chin on my face.  I really missed him while we were gone!



Just a typical night at the Hurst house. I love vacation, but I have to admit that it's nice to be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment