Yesterday my office was closed for the holiday so I got to stay home and play in the snow with my puppies! Wesley got to experience his first snow, but he was not as excited as I was.
 |
| Mya loooooves the snow! (Really.) Doesn't she look excited? |
 |
| Wesley spent most of his time hiding under the bushes or on the porch. He had his shots in the morning though, so he was a little crabby. |
 |
| Mom, can we please go inside now? |
 |
| Poor little guy.... |
 |
| Does he look happy to you? |
When Josh got home from work we took turns pulling each other around the yard on his snowboard. This was my first snowboarding experience, my arms are soooo sore!
Unfortunately, today it was back to work. The purple rocket is basically a snow plow, but I still don't like to drive in the snow. I only feel safe if I'm going 15 miles per hour. It was a loooong commute for me! I'm hoping for no more snow...it's only fun when you don't have to go anywhere.
Looks like everyone had fun in the snow except poor baby Wesley! :(
ReplyDeleteI'd forgotten how beautiful the [seemingly] endless rows of raspberries look covered in snow. :) Also, I love how incorporated your pups are into your blog. It's such a true reflection of the role they play in our lives, but still, I like not looking like the only crazy dog-blogging lady. ;)
ReplyDelete